Sexual Health: PRFM and PRP
Vaginal PRP Injections in Boston, MA and Providence, RI
Modern culture seems addicted to sex or some form of this experience. Don’t misunderstand; sex is healthy. But you see it everywhere, in movies, television and even in offices and schools. The sad part: sex isn’t being talked about near as much in the doctor’s office, where it should be.
Because of this, 50% of women experience some kind of sexual dysfunction and tell the wrong people. This doesn’t help, and in fact, it keeps women from achieving a quality sexual experience, sometimes for their entire life. This cannot go on any longer. We must consult the right sources for improvements.
Just like the male, a woman can experience several issues in their sex life. A few of these issues include painful sexual intercourse, dryness, lack of arousal, urinary tract issues, and much more. Maybe your sex life is almost non-existent because of these issues, and you hide it too. This is unnecessary when medical professionals can solve those problems.
The answer to prayers: vaginal PRP injectionsA non-surgical procedure using the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma may be the answer you’re looking for. The innovative treatment uses plasma taken from platelet formed growth factors and used in a special injection. This injection rejuvenates clitoral and vaginal tissues, which then greatly improves the blood flow. And what does this do? It can cause dramatic improvements and increase sensitivity. PRP can enhance sexual function overall. Dr. Luciano Sztulman is one of the few physicians trained in this area. It takes special training to use this revolutionary treatment.
Performing the vaginal PRP injectionsBefore any other treatment, the physician must know your platelet count for the day of the procedure. The right amount of blood must be drawn to gather the amount of PRP needed. After the blood draw, plasma-rich platelets will be separated and concentrated. Then when the area is numbed by a topical cream, the PRP is injected into the selected tissues. Platelets trigger growth in those areas, along with rejuvenation. They activate stem cells, improving the look and function of the vagina and clitoris.
What benefits can vaginal PRP injections have for women?Reports from others:
- Lubrication is increased naturally
- A drastic decrease in urinary incontinence
- An easier ability for vaginal orgasm
- A tighter vaginal opening
- The vulva, or lips of the vagina, are smoother
- Orgasms are stronger
- Painful intercourse greatly decreased
- More sexual desire, more often
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Orgasms are more frequent
Who is qualified to give the vaginal PRP injection?Only FDA lab kits can be used to administer the PRP female shot. This is because not all kits are the same. At Skinsational by Dr.Luciano, we utilize Selphyl®. With this system, there are specialized tubes, centrifuges, and techniques that some physicians do not have. We utilize the Selphyl® Centrifuge system because of the special tubes. The Selphyl® Centrifuge gathers quality PRP by separating efficient layers of blood cells and plasma. Calcium Chloride coats transferred PRP to start the conversion of Fibrinogen into Fibrin that will aid in clotting. The PRFM stabilizes platelets so they can release growth factors into the areas of concern. This is why results have a long lifespan and quality effects.
Wish to know more?If you’re interested in learning more about vaginal PRP, call us today to schedule your appointment at 401.521.0303
Vaginal PRP Injections for Women FAQs
- At the Beginning i was very very nervous, but when i called the secretary told me Dr. Luciano will answer all my questions! Sure he did, when i get to the consult he is very professional answer every single question i have and went straight to what i needed! 5 days post-op feeling amazing. Thank you Dr.Luciano and staff for all your kindness!! And professionalism.
- Dr. Luciano and his staff are caring and on point! Both offices that I attended were very clean, and organized. Dr. Luciano definitely looks after his patients as he would a member of his own family. Which is really important to me! It's why I chose this office and why I would happily go back there again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Dr Luciano was great! The procedure was very well explained in detail, I am now 4 weeks post op tummy tuck and lipo and feel wonderful ! The staff is super helpful and so friendly too. My tummy looks awesome now and I can’t wait for final results in a couple months . A+!!!