VASER® treatment in Rhode Island and Massachusetts
The use of ultrasound technology for underarm sweating is a new option for treating this very embarrassing condition.
Excessive sweating can be a cause of a great deal of concern to some patients, and it can be a rather disturbing social event that may even affect one’s emotional health. The great news is that some wrinkle injectables have emerged as a proven procedure that can help reduce some types of excessive sweating and conditions like Hyperhydrosis.
You may suffer from excessive underarm sweating that might be treatable with Botox® if you:
• Change your clothes frequently
• Put absorbent materials under your clothing
• Avoid certain fabrics and styles of clothes
• Have sought medical attention and treatment
Great news: Treat underarm sweating with wrinkle injectables!
Excessive underarm sweating can be successfully suppressed by the use of FDA-approved Botox® Cosmetic for a period of time, and Botox® treatment for underarm sweat works for almost all patients. One of the most gratifying treatment responses is seen in patients who have undergone treatment for excessive underarm sweating: results are consistent.
Both men and women may suffer form excessive underarm sweating which may develop at any point in life. The reason for this condition is not known, and treatment has been symptomatic with the use of cosmetic agents, deodorants, and even herbal preparations.
Botulinum toxin derivatives, such as Botox® or Dysport®, have been used successfully, but it has to be repeated periodically, which may pose a financial hardship in many cases.
VASER ablation of the sweat glands work by ablating the sweat glands under the skin by direct contact of the VASER ultrasonic probe. The procedure is done in the office, with the use of local numbing medication, and it takes about thirty minutes. There is no need for sedation, the downtime is minimal, and the results are very good. Some patients will experience re-growth of the sweat glands, but perhaps to a lesser degree, which is also a satisfactory outcome. Some degree of hair removal may be accomplished in the treated areas, as well.
Results in our clinic have been excellent, however this procedure is not an FDA-approved procedure and, as in any new procedure, additional studies are necessary to establish its safety, and the long-term results. Disclaimer: individual results may vary.
- At the Beginning i was very very nervous, but when i called the secretary told me Dr. Luciano will answer all my questions! Sure he did, when i get to the consult he is very professional answer every single question i have and went straight to what i needed! 5 days post-op feeling amazing. Thank you Dr.Luciano and staff for all your kindness!! And professionalism.
- Dr. Luciano and his staff are caring and on point! Both offices that I attended were very clean, and organized. Dr. Luciano definitely looks after his patients as he would a member of his own family. Which is really important to me! It's why I chose this office and why I would happily go back there again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Dr Luciano was great! The procedure was very well explained in detail, I am now 4 weeks post op tummy tuck and lipo and feel wonderful ! The staff is super helpful and so friendly too. My tummy looks awesome now and I can’t wait for final results in a couple months . A+!!!