Sexual Health: PRFM and PRP
The P-Shot and PRP penis growth injections
Some men, even those without any known sexual issues, have tried a treatment called the Priapus shot. However, that is not what we do. This male shot, which does deliver PRP, and does benefit the patient, is still painful and invasive. Other techniques can deliver the same PRP to the treatment area using local anesthesia. This is a new technique that has proven painless.
Do you want to know what the PRP shot can do?After the procedure and during post-treatment, most men report benefits:
- Sexual stamina is greatly increased
- Enhanced capabilities during sexual encounters
- Circulation to important areas is increased
- Erection firmness is also increased
- Sensation and touch improved
- Therapies such as Viagra or Cialis work much better
- Any prostate discomfort can be resolved or reduced
The basics of the PRP male shotBefore anything else can be done, blood must be drawn. After this, platelets and growth factors, using a simple technique, are separated and concentrated to form PRP or platelet-rich plasma. Local numbing is administered, and the physician injects the platelet-rich plasma into the affected area. No worries, the needle used for this technique is much smaller than the one used to draw blood. There are little to no restrictions after the procedure, and the treatment is practically painless.
Who is certified to administer the male PRP shot?Not just any physician can offer the PRP male shot. First off, an FDA approved lab kit is necessary to begin. Each physician must be trained in the specific method of administering PRP materials. This is mandatory, and without the proper training, physicians wouldn’t be familiar with the right tissues that must receive the injection.
PRP kits aren’t equal. Skinsational by Dr.Luciano utilizes Selphyl®.Although there are many PRP centrifuges and treatment techniques, there are preferred methods. We utilize the Selphyl® Centrifuge system of choice. The reason? Its customized tubes that separate the layers of cells and platelets gather only the best PRP. As with other treatments, the PRP is sent to a tube coated in Calcium Chloride. When this happens, fibrin is created from fibrinogen for the use of clotting. A PRFM is created, otherwise known as the fibrin Matrix. This helps to control growth and stabilize the plasma-rich platelets. It also brings greater results and a longer lifespan of benefits of the treatment.
Want to know more?If you’re interested in learning more about PRP for men, call us today to schedule your appointment at 401.521.0303
PRP Injections for Men FAQs
- At the Beginning i was very very nervous, but when i called the secretary told me Dr. Luciano will answer all my questions! Sure he did, when i get to the consult he is very professional answer every single question i have and went straight to what i needed! 5 days post-op feeling amazing. Thank you Dr.Luciano and staff for all your kindness!! And professionalism.
- Dr. Luciano and his staff are caring and on point! Both offices that I attended were very clean, and organized. Dr. Luciano definitely looks after his patients as he would a member of his own family. Which is really important to me! It's why I chose this office and why I would happily go back there again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Dr Luciano was great! The procedure was very well explained in detail, I am now 4 weeks post op tummy tuck and lipo and feel wonderful ! The staff is super helpful and so friendly too. My tummy looks awesome now and I can’t wait for final results in a couple months . A+!!!