Laser Microderm Facial Resurfacing in Rhode Island and Massachusetts
If you’re looking for a non-surgical facelift alternative, a laser facial is an ideal solution. Using the latest skin technology advancements, laser microderm facial resurfacing is an innovative, non-invasive intervention for a range of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, and sun damage.
The reason for this treatment’s popularity lies in is its effectiveness. One microderm facial treatment is the equivalent of at least eight microdermabrasion procedures (and it’s the reason that we no longer offer microdermabrasion facial procedures.)
What makes a laser facial the best choice for your skin?
Fractional laser face resurfacing can help with:
- Laser skin resurfacing, the treatment improves fine lines and fine wrinkles of the face, especially on the upper lip, cheeks, and forehead.
- Laser skin tightening, the treatment smoothes and tightens lower eyelid skin, cheek, neck, and fine skin areas.
- Laser facelift effects, by reducing crow’s feet around the eyes.
- Microderm facial results, it improves skin tone and pore size and cleans the skin perfectly.
- Laser acne treatment, Fotona laser leads the way in laser acne scar removal, with visible results after just a few sessions.
A scientific approach to restoring your skin’s natural beauty with laser face tightening
Our advanced laser technology allows the removal of the superficial layer of your skin in a controlled and precise fashion. Proven to deliver longer-lasting results, there is no “abrasion” of your skin, as with a microdermabrasion procedure, and there is no damage to the surface of the skin, as can happen with dermabrasion and chemical peel treatments.
Chemical peels, in particular, are often used to achieve the same results, but a series of four or five peels are needed to achieve a similar outcome. The costs of each individual treatment, along with the risks of chemical peels and the many hours that you’ll spend at appointments mean that they cost more time and money without offering even close to the same skin transformation results. In short, fractional laser skin resurfacing is a cost-effective choice that is safer, more precise, more effective, and will save hours of your valuable time.
Four reasons to book your laser face resurfacing session today:
1. It’s effective
You’ll see the same results after one session that would take 4 or 5 chemical peels or eight sessions of microdermabrasion.
2. It offers immediate results
You’ll be able to see a visible difference in your skin after a single session. For optimal results, the procedure can be repeated every three months.
3. It’s quick
An appointment only takes about 20 minutes of your time.
4. It’s safe
Approved by the FDA, and backed by years of research; the procedure is completely safe.
Your Fotona Laser Skin Procedure
We look forward to welcoming you to Skinsational Laser Center and can’t wait for you to see the results of your laser treatment. Whether you’re struggling with concerns related to aging, facial scarring, or sun damage, we’re confident that you’re going to be amazed at your skin’s transformation.
- At the Beginning i was very very nervous, but when i called the secretary told me Dr. Luciano will answer all my questions! Sure he did, when i get to the consult he is very professional answer every single question i have and went straight to what i needed! 5 days post-op feeling amazing. Thank you Dr.Luciano and staff for all your kindness!! And professionalism.
- Dr. Luciano and his staff are caring and on point! Both offices that I attended were very clean, and organized. Dr. Luciano definitely looks after his patients as he would a member of his own family. Which is really important to me! It's why I chose this office and why I would happily go back there again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Dr Luciano was great! The procedure was very well explained in detail, I am now 4 weeks post op tummy tuck and lipo and feel wonderful ! The staff is super helpful and so friendly too. My tummy looks awesome now and I can’t wait for final results in a couple months . A+!!!